Last Updated: Mar 13, 2017
- Britannica Online
Premium-level access to Encyclopedia Britannica.
- Corsini Encyclopedia of Psychology
An extensive and authoritative scholarly encyclopedia of psychology. 4th ed. Published 2010.
- Directory of Psychological Tests in the Sport & Exercise Sciences
- Ebrary Ebooks
Large collection of ebooks in a wide range of subject areas, including many handbooks and other reference works. TIP: to find a reference book, add terms such as "encyclopedia" "dictionary" or "handbook" to your search terms.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
A database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research.
- Handbook of Social Psychology
Extensive and authoritative coverage of topics in social psychology. 5th ed. 2010.
- Oxford English Dictionary
An unsurpassed guide to the meaning, history, and pronunciation of 600,000 words— past and present—from across the English-speaking world. Includes Historical Thesaurus of the OED.
- Sage Reference
Hundreds of reference books from Sage. To keyword search a topic, choose the "Search Within Results" search box.
- Safari Tech Books
Provides access to thousands of technology, creative and business books, training videos and more.
- Shamanism: an encyclopedia of world beliefs, practices, and culture
Encyclopedia of world beliefs, practices, and culture
- The Internet Public Library Reference Collection
Basic reference tools and subject resources online.
- Virtual Reference Shelf
Online reference sources compiled by the Library of Congress.