Computer Lab Usage
- Files should not be stored on the computers in the computer labs and libraries.
- We recommend purchasing a flash drive for storing and transporting files.
- The University is not responsible for lost data.
- Please limit printing to 50 pages per day.
- Please limit scanning to 1 hour per day.
- Please do not eat in the Lab.
- Beverages are OK, but only if they are in a covered container.
- The computer lab is considered a study area.
- When using the lab, please be courteous and turn off your cell phone or set it to vibrate.
- Please leave the lab to use your phone.
Please see the Student Code for detailed list of computer use policies.
The following groups are authorized to use the computer labs:
- Current Students
- Alumni in good standing
- Current Faculty, Staff, and Regents
- National University students attending classes on the Pleasant Hill Campus
- Guests of the University, for example, a guest speaker
You may connect to the Internet from anywhere on the Pleasant Hill Campus. No username/password or special settings are required. The Berkeley and San Jose Campuses require a login key and password to access their wireless networks.